Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Leap of Faith

I decided to start this blog because recently (last week) I made a pretty big decision in my life and that is to move from Oklahoma to L.A. for the next couple of months. This past year as not been a stellar one as I ended a 4 1/2 year relationship, my very best friend moved 2 hours away and I lost my job, on paper I should probably be on suicide watch but in real life I am fed up and ready for a change, so L.A. anyone? Yes, please.

This is a huge leap of faith for me as I am very close to my family and friends and have never lived outside of our great state of Oklahoma, I am excited, scared, anxious, tan, did I mention scared? I am kind of (I laugh as I type that) a momma's girl, youngest of 3 girls and the only one not married and without kids, so needless to say my mom REALLY needs me...HA!! I can hear her laughing now. But really, this is a great opportunity for me as I am young, single and always up for a fun time so why wouldn't I go? I will be living with my aunt and uncle and since I'm sure you are all wondering what I will be doing while I am there I should tell you, I am wondering that same exact thing!! I guess we'll see where it leads!! I'll keep you posted... Gotta go pack now since my plane leaves in about 12 hours!! I can't believe I'm blogging, that is SO L.A.!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey B,
    let me know that you got this comment!!!

    lyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, Angela(through Janeen) told me about your blog and Shelli did my hair today and she told me too! I blog too, about my quilts, so I decided to follow yours, sounds like you are having a marvelous time. Baby Avery is darling! Saw your Mom today she looked beautiful, love her hair long.

    ReplyDelete